Silky Smooth viscose mat
Leveranstid ca 6-8 veckor
Gray-brown velvet rug
Hand-woven stylish rug in tencel. Tencel is a form of viscose that is as soft as viscose and virtually lint-free and very durable. The rug has a high velvet feel and luxurious feeling.
- Durable quality
- Hand-woven velvet feel
- Made of the softest tencel
- Luxurious and elegant rug
- We have several standard sizes. You can also order the carpet to measure.
This exclusive rug is made of tencel which is a form of viscose. The quality is very durable and soft as velvet. This rug is 200 cm long and 300 cm wide, but since all rugs are hand-woven, they can vary slightly in size. All our viscose mats are of the highest quality and guarantee a long service life. For best protection, it is recommended to spray the carpet with textile protection before use.
This exclusive velvet rug is a must for you who love quality and exclusive elegance. The carpet is woven so that it gets a lighter shade if it is laid in one direction and a darker shade if it is turned in the other direction. This wonderful property makes it easy for you to change the environment in your home whenever you want!
Order a carpet sample before you make the big investment if you are unsure of the color. Email us and we will send the sample to your home,email@example.com
Läs vår guide
Vwhich carpet size should I choose?
This is a question we get very often, and there are simple tricks that will help you row the carpet project in port. A common mistake is to choose a carpet that is far too small (a common reason for return). Tip; before your carpet purchase, test our smart AR function (3D) in the mobile or the toad that previews the carpet where exactly you want it. Usually the size is 2x3 pre-installed, but you can both reduce and enlarge to get the right feeling. Just remember to mark the end points where the carpet should start and end. If you want to do it analogously, you can mark out the place where the carpet should be with, for example, newsprint. It gives you a phenomenal overview of the floor area that the carpet should cover. Keep in mind that a larger rug creates better balance and frames the sofa or dining table more nicely. Below you will find more practical tips.
Carpet for the living room
- When you choose your rug, it should be at least as wide as the sofa. If you ask us, the rug can be wider to create an extra homely feeling.
- Create a nice frame by setting the sofa about 20 cm into the carpet.
- If you have an open floor plan, carpets can create distinct interior design zones between the kitchen, living room and dining room. If the furniture is in the middle of the room (without a wall behind), it will be absolutely best if the entire furniture is on the carpet.
- A round rug is an excellent choice if you want to soften the lines in a square room.
Carpet for dining area & kitchen
- Remember that the width of the dining room carpet should be sufficient so that the kitchen chair does not end up outside the carpet edge. The actual size is determined by the table size plus about 50-70 cm around.
- If the kitchen rug is too small, the kitchen chairs cannot be pulled out completely without getting stuck in the edge of the rug.
- The rug should follow the shape of the table, a rectangular kitchen table fits perfectly with an oblong rug and a round kitchen table fits best with a square or round rug.
Carpet for the bedroom
- Feel free to place the carpet about 2/3 under the double bed for a really cozy hotel feeling.
- If you do not want a large rug under the bed, an alternative may be to have soft walking mats on each side of the bed.
- For the single bed, the carpet should be at least as wide as the bed and preferably placed 20 centimeters below the long side of the bed.
Which carpet material is best with toddlers and pets?
When this question is asked, the answer is given and unanimous on our part; WOOL. Our wool rugs are durable, durable and can withstand small children and pets without any major problems. The wool in the carpet contains natural fat (lanolin) which effectively repels moisture and dirt particles. That is why it is often said that wool is self-cleaning. Our care tips are simple: vacuum the wool rug and air it between laps. Good to know is that wool also does not bind dust, which makes it excellent for sensitive allergy sufferers. Should the accident still occur, the majority of the stains will go away with a slightly damp cloth and a little bile soap. Finally, we would like to inform you that your lovely wool rug may be fluffy at first, but it usually subsides after 2-6 months.
Tailor-made rugs at really good prices
After all our years in the furniture industry, we have come to the conclusion that no two homes are alike. That is why we offer both standard sizes and custom-made rugs that we import at home without expensive intermediaries. A custom-made rug from The Sofa Store you can adapt to the room's proportions, furniture size and based on the color scheme that you prefer. No task that standard rugs can handle directly. Do you need additional food advice? Join the chat or send us another email firstname.lastname@example.org we will guide you to the right rug, size and color. At the same time, you have the opportunity to book a free interior design consultation in one of our showrooms.
Boka tid för en gratis inredningskonsultation där vi tillsammans går igenom vilken storlek och färg som passar dig utifrån din inredning.
Måttbeställ din nästa matta
Vi har träffat så många kunder genom åren som inte hittar rätt färg eller storlek. Håll till godo, vi har 640 underbara färgval till din nästa måttbeställda matta.