Carpet Silky Smooth dusty pink velvet
Leveranstid ca 6-8 veckor
Stylish viscose carpet dusty pink
Our velvety rug in Dusty pink is a must to get a great spring feeling at home. Soft and comfortable for the feet, and made of the more durable material tencel.
- Velvety feel
- Shimmering pink color
- Carefully hand woven
- Perfect size
- Environmentally friendly material
Our rugs that are made of the material tencel is a more environmentally friendly and durable alternative to cheaper viscose mats, so you can count on your carpet to last a long time. Tencel is often made from eucalyptus fibres, where the trees are grown in a sustainable and environmentally conscious way. In other words, the carpet is not only stylish, but you can shop with a clear conscience. Treat the carpet with textile protection and wash in dry cleaning to extend the life of the carpet.
Do you want a carpet sample before buying? Email us your address firstname.lastname@example.org
Our pink velvet mat will enhance the feel throughout the room. With a measure of 200x300 cm, it fits perfectly in the living room, for example, where you can match it with pillows, throws or curtains in similar shades. Don't you want an all-pink room? Choose matching accessories in grey, beige or white!
Läs vår guide
Vwhich carpet size should I choose?
This is a question we get very often, and there are simple tricks that will help you row the carpet project in port. A common mistake is to choose a carpet that is far too small (a common reason for return). Tip; before your carpet purchase, test our smart AR function (3D) in the mobile or the toad that previews the carpet where exactly you want it. Usually the size is 2x3 pre-installed, but you can both reduce and enlarge to get the right feeling. Just remember to mark the end points where the carpet should start and end. If you want to do it analogously, you can mark out the place where the carpet should be with, for example, newsprint. It gives you a phenomenal overview of the floor area that the carpet should cover. Keep in mind that a larger rug creates better balance and frames the sofa or dining table more nicely. Below you will find more practical tips.
Carpet for the living room
- When you choose your rug, it should be at least as wide as the sofa. If you ask us, the rug can be wider to create an extra homely feeling.
- Create a nice frame by setting the sofa about 20 cm into the carpet.
- If you have an open floor plan, carpets can create distinct interior design zones between the kitchen, living room and dining room. If the furniture is in the middle of the room (without a wall behind), it will be absolutely best if the entire furniture is on the carpet.
- A round rug is an excellent choice if you want to soften the lines in a square room.
Carpet for dining area & kitchen
- Remember that the width of the dining room carpet should be sufficient so that the kitchen chair does not end up outside the carpet edge. The actual size is determined by the table size plus about 50-70 cm around.
- If the kitchen rug is too small, the kitchen chairs cannot be pulled out completely without getting stuck in the edge of the rug.
- The rug should follow the shape of the table, a rectangular kitchen table fits perfectly with an oblong rug and a round kitchen table fits best with a square or round rug.
Carpet for the bedroom
- Feel free to place the carpet about 2/3 under the double bed for a really cozy hotel feeling.
- If you do not want a large rug under the bed, an alternative may be to have soft walking mats on each side of the bed.
- For the single bed, the carpet should be at least as wide as the bed and preferably placed 20 centimeters below the long side of the bed.
Which carpet material is best with toddlers and pets?
When this question is asked, the answer is given and unanimous on our part; WOOL. Our wool rugs are durable, durable and can withstand small children and pets without any major problems. The wool in the carpet contains natural fat (lanolin) which effectively repels moisture and dirt particles. That is why it is often said that wool is self-cleaning. Our care tips are simple: vacuum the wool rug and air it between laps. Good to know is that wool also does not bind dust, which makes it excellent for sensitive allergy sufferers. Should the accident still occur, the majority of the stains will go away with a slightly damp cloth and a little bile soap. Finally, we would like to inform you that your lovely wool rug may be fluffy at first, but it usually subsides after 2-6 months.
Tailor-made rugs at really good prices
After all our years in the furniture industry, we have come to the conclusion that no two homes are alike. That is why we offer both standard sizes and custom-made rugs that we import at home without expensive intermediaries. A custom-made rug from The Sofa Store you can adapt to the room's proportions, furniture size and based on the color scheme that you prefer. No task that standard rugs can handle directly. Do you need additional food advice? Join the chat or send us another email email@example.com we will guide you to the right rug, size and color. At the same time, you have the opportunity to book a free interior design consultation in one of our showrooms.
Boka tid för en gratis inredningskonsultation där vi tillsammans går igenom vilken storlek och färg som passar dig utifrån din inredning.
Måttbeställ din nästa matta
Vi har träffat så många kunder genom åren som inte hittar rätt färg eller storlek. Håll till godo, vi har 640 underbara färgval till din nästa måttbeställda matta.