Leveranstid ca 6-8 veckor
This is a rug carpet.
If you want to have a rug that has most of it, you'll definitely have to check out Kashmir. This large carpet of 2x3 metres, you can measure in any measure of the square metre price, 1.325 qur (min. 4 kvm). Regular measurements of measurements are 4x3 metres, 3x3 metres, 2x2 meters, 3,5x2 meters. So you can order the Quadratic Quadrubs. The delivery time is about 6 to 8 weeks.
As carpets in Sweden are almost exclusively available in standard sizes, it is too common for a rug to be an anthene too large or too small in your home reenor. That is why we have used the Sofa Store to have used our linguistic skills and actively sought a plant in India which is producing mats and has developed design that is unique to Sweden.
Why purchase rugs from a wholesaler who's supposed to have their margin when we can cater to the customers with the right dimensions, the right design at the right price? All our own carpets hold a higher quality than today's thin carpet. More pounds of material per quad gives you a whole different re-boning.
Kemtvätt. Lätt att torka av med såpavatten
Läs vår guide
Vwhich carpet size should I choose?
This is a question we get very often, and there are simple tricks that will help you row the carpet project in port. A common mistake is to choose a carpet that is far too small (a common reason for return). Tip; before your carpet purchase, test our smart AR function (3D) in the mobile or the toad that previews the carpet where exactly you want it. Usually the size is 2x3 pre-installed, but you can both reduce and enlarge to get the right feeling. Just remember to mark the end points where the carpet should start and end. If you want to do it analogously, you can mark out the place where the carpet should be with, for example, newsprint. It gives you a phenomenal overview of the floor area that the carpet should cover. Keep in mind that a larger rug creates better balance and frames the sofa or dining table more nicely. Below you will find more practical tips.
Carpet for the living room
- When you choose your rug, it should be at least as wide as the sofa. If you ask us, the rug can be wider to create an extra homely feeling.
- Create a nice frame by setting the sofa about 20 cm into the carpet.
- If you have an open floor plan, carpets can create distinct interior design zones between the kitchen, living room and dining room. If the furniture is in the middle of the room (without a wall behind), it will be absolutely best if the entire furniture is on the carpet.
- A round rug is an excellent choice if you want to soften the lines in a square room.
Carpet for dining area & kitchen
- Remember that the width of the dining room carpet should be sufficient so that the kitchen chair does not end up outside the carpet edge. The actual size is determined by the table size plus about 50-70 cm around.
- If the kitchen rug is too small, the kitchen chairs cannot be pulled out completely without getting stuck in the edge of the rug.
- The rug should follow the shape of the table, a rectangular kitchen table fits perfectly with an oblong rug and a round kitchen table fits best with a square or round rug.
Carpet for the bedroom
- Feel free to place the carpet about 2/3 under the double bed for a really cozy hotel feeling.
- If you do not want a large rug under the bed, an alternative may be to have soft walking mats on each side of the bed.
- For the single bed, the carpet should be at least as wide as the bed and preferably placed 20 centimeters below the long side of the bed.
Which carpet material is best with toddlers and pets?
When this question is asked, the answer is given and unanimous on our part; WOOL. Our wool rugs are durable, durable and can withstand small children and pets without any major problems. The wool in the carpet contains natural fat (lanolin) which effectively repels moisture and dirt particles. That is why it is often said that wool is self-cleaning. Our care tips are simple: vacuum the wool rug and air it between laps. Good to know is that wool also does not bind dust, which makes it excellent for sensitive allergy sufferers. Should the accident still occur, the majority of the stains will go away with a slightly damp cloth and a little bile soap. Finally, we would like to inform you that your lovely wool rug may be fluffy at first, but it usually subsides after 2-6 months.
Tailor-made rugs at really good prices
After all our years in the furniture industry, we have come to the conclusion that no two homes are alike. That is why we offer both standard sizes and custom-made rugs that we import at home without expensive intermediaries. A custom-made rug from The Sofa Store you can adapt to the room's proportions, furniture size and based on the color scheme that you prefer. No task that standard rugs can handle directly. Do you need additional food advice? Join the chat or send us another email email@example.com we will guide you to the right rug, size and color. At the same time, you have the opportunity to book a free interior design consultation in one of our showrooms.
Boka tid för en gratis inredningskonsultation där vi tillsammans går igenom vilken storlek och färg som passar dig utifrån din inredning.
Måttbeställ din nästa matta
Vi har träffat så många kunder genom åren som inte hittar rätt färg eller storlek. Håll till godo, vi har 640 underbara färgval till din nästa måttbeställda matta.